DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITY
- Follow up and supervision the work sites
- Initiates and maintains records, back-charge procedures, progress reports, etc., as required.
- Interfaces with the client and upper-level management.
- Collaborates with construction management to eliminate any hazards associated with the work that may adversely affect the environment or the safety or health of employees. Ensures that personnel of the assigned group engage in safe work practices in compliance with site-specific safety procedures and industry standards.
- Establishes and maintains liaison with the discipline design engineering staff. Reviews and interprets discipline design drawings and specifications to ensure current revision level and correct technical execution of the work.
- Site activities distribution and coordination
- Develops discipline construction schedules and monitors progress. Provides schedule and progress appraisal report to the Construction Manager.
- Monitors and coordinates all subcontractors (civil and electromechanical subcontractors)
- Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
- At least 7 years previous experience in the same role
- Oil & Gas Sectors background (Upstream/Downstream Plants)
- Fluent knowledge of English languages
- Willing to travel for short or long period, for frequent travels to the sites
Duration: 12 months renewable